• Low heat input electrode for medium tensile steels.
• Very smooth, uniform bead of radiographic quality with high metal recovery.
• Excellent impact resistance at sub-zero temperature.
• Deposited welds are of radiographic quality.
• Diffusible Hydrogen in the weld metal is very low; hence it has crack resistance properties.
ALLOY BASIS : C, Mn, Si
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
• Highly stressed crack sensitive joints
• Ship building
• Heavy boilers
• Pressure vessels
• High pressure piping
• Gun plates
• Heavy equipment maintenance