LOW HEAT INPUT AUSTENITIC STAINLESS STEEL ELECTRODE FOR STABILIZED GRADES OF STEELS.
• Balanced Cr-Ni ratio with controlled Ferrite.
• Columbium stabilised; ensures excellent resistance to corrosion.
• All position, easy arc striking electrode.
ALLOY BASIS : Fe, Ni, Cr, Cb
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
For welding of 304, 309, 321, 347 grades. For surfacing low alloyed and cast steels; extensive usage in food industry, dairy, chemical, aircraft industries, pipelines, hospital equipment, oil refineries etc.
• Clean and degrease the weld area. For more than ten gauge sheet prepare 60 included -V-.
• Make accurate fit up for long joints with intermediate tacking.
• Adopt stringer bead technique with short arc length.
WELDING CURRENT : AC / DC (-)