FULLY AUSTENITIC HEAT RESISTANT ELECTRODE.
Gemet 203 AWS/SFA 5.4: E310-16
• Fully austenitic, heat resistant deposit.
• High strength, ductility, toughness and resistance to creep and scaling upto 1200° C in oxidizing and sulphur free environment.
• Excellent weld finish with very stable arc.
• Also used for Welding Stainless Steel to Mild Steel
WELD METAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
For welding of austenitic, heat resistant stainless steels of 25 Cr / 20 Ni type. Furnace apparatus, heat treatment pots and baskets, heat exchangers, valves, furnace parts, burners etc.
• Clean the joint area.
• Make an accurate fit up for long joints with tacking.
• Follow stringer bead technique and keep arc length short.
• Try and use lower current to keep interpass temperature on lower side.
WELDING CURRENT : AC / DC (+)