A LOW HEAT INPUT ELECTRODE FOR 430 TYPE OF STAINLESS STEEL.
• Versatile electrode for complex dissimilar alloys, high strength steels; giving sound and crack resistant deposit.
• Excellent weld finish with very stable arc.
ALLOY BASIS : Fe, Cr, Ni, Mo, Mn
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
Joining mild steel to high alloy steel, difficult to weld steels and dissimilar steels; used in oil refineries, chemical industries, dredger and crusher teeth, rubber and glass industries.
• Clean and degrease the weld area.
• Use stringer bead technique with short arc length.
• Keep the heat input low by using lower possible current.
• Peening is advised after welding as it helps to relieve locked-up stresses.
WELDING CURRENT : AC / DC (+)