LOW HEAT INPUT AUSTENITIC MANGANESE STEEL ELECTRODE.
• Deposit is work hardening type and highly resistant to cracking.
• Good abrasion resistance in work hardening condition and gives long working life if subject to simultaneous impact and braion.
ALLOY BASIS : Fe, Mn, C
Best suited for crusher jaws and cones, Mn points and crossings, excavator teeth, mill hammers, scraper blades, beaters, grinding rings & rollers, gyratory crusher mantles and liners etc.
• Clean the weld area.
• Temperature of the base metal to be maintained as low as possible.
• Use low current, weld in small lengths at a time.
• If possible, part of the job be submerged in water for better heat transfer.
• Peen all the layers.
25 RC-As welded, work hardening-hardness increases upto 500 Brinell under severe impact applications.
WELDING CURRENT : AC / DC (+)