Gemet 3200N DIN 8556 E7-UM-250-KP
Basic coated Cr alloyed Mn Steel electrode for high resistance cladding against pressure & shock. The electrode deposits weld metal having fully austenitic structure. The weld metal has increased resistance against friction and corrosion. The weld metal has very high work-hardening and high toughness properties.
• Suitable for cladding on parts subjected to highest pressure and shock load in combination with abrasion.
• Crushers jaws, beaters in mining and cement industries, surfacing rail crossings, roller spindles, camer, wobblers, buckets (pads, lips, teeth), plow shears, scrappers, road rippers, hammers, 13% manganese Hadfield steel, etc.
• Dry the electrodes at 250ºC / 2 hrs.
• Hold electrode nearly vertical.
• Welding should be done at low temperature.
• Inter-pass temperature should not exceed 150ºC.
• Weld short beads and allow for inter-pass cooling or place the work-piece in a cold water bath.
HARDNESS OF THE PURE WELD DEPOSIT:
AFTER WELDING: 250 HB Approx
AFTER WORK HARDENING : Upto 550 HB