A basic coated iron-chromium-molybdenum-nickel-vanadium alloyed electrode designed to resist metal-to-metal wear, fatigue, oxidation, cavitation of high temperature. Deposited welds are crack free.
WELD METAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
• Surfacing / rebuilding hot forging dies
• Repairing hot working tools
• Surfacing hammer dies etc.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS DURING WELDING
• Dry the electrodes at 300°C for 1 to 2 hrs.
• Use recommended currents.
• Hold short arc.
• Clean work piece thoroughly before depositing weld.
• Allow weld metal to cool slowly.
HARDNESS OF THE WELD METAL (3 LAYERS) : 35 - 39 HRC approx