Getig 811, ERNiCu7
AWS/SFA 5.14 ERNiCu7, 1736 SG – NiCu30MnTi (2.4377)
Nickel base filler wire suitable for joining and surfacing of Nickel Copper – clad steels. The welds are of X-ray / radiographic quality. Mn & Ti are added for refinement and for suppressing porosity.
CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
• For surfacing nickel copper alloys, nickel copper clad steel.
• Chemical and petrochemical industries fabrication of sea water evaporations plants and marine equipments.
• ASTM UN NO 4400, UNS NO 440S, NO 5500.
• Inco Monel 400, R405, K500.
• Heat exchangers, piping, vessels.
Clean thoroughly the welding area / zone. Vee angle of the butt joint should be 70°C.
SHIELDING GAS : Pure Argon 99.99% plus back purging