CADMIUM–FREE BRAZING FILLER METAL WITH HIGH SILVER CONTENT.
Getig 9314, Bag-7
DIN 8513: L–Ag 55 Sn
AWS/ASME/SFA-5.8: B Ag–7
ISO 3677: B Ag 56 Cu Zn Sn 620–650
Brazing filler metal with high silver content, with very good fluidity, suitable for bridging small gaps.
Insensitive to overheating.
CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
• Capillary brazing of steel, stainless steel, malleable cast iron, copper and copper alloys, nickel, hard metal, and also for joints of the above metal amongst themselves.
• The absence of cadmium makes it especially suitable for joints which come in contact with food,
e.g. in dairies, breweries etc.
• Brazed joints made with this filler metal on stainless steel give the best possible colour matching.
• Suitable for brazed joints which will operate in seawater.
• WORKING TEMPERATURE : 650°C
• MELTING RANGE : 620 - 660°C
• ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY : 7 Sm/mm²
• SPECIFIC GRAVITY : 9.4g/cm³
• HARDNESS (BRINELL) : 110 HB
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Clean the soldering zone. Apply silver brazing flux. Bigger work pieces must be preheated right through over a wide area, until the flux runs like water. Place the rod on the joint and melt off a small drop, which is then spread out or drawn along with the flame.
FLAME ADJUSTMENT : Neutral