GFC 111K3, E 111T1 – K3C
AWS/SFA 5.29: E111T1-K3C,
JIS Z3313 T762T1-1MA-N3M2 H5
• Wire is a Titania type of flux cored wire for all-position welding.
• It provides smooth arc, low spatter levels, good weldability and good bead appearance.
• It provides excellent impact values at low temperature.
WELD METAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
• GFC 111K3 is designed for welding of 760 MPa high tensile steel with outstanding mechanical properties.
• The typical applications include high tensile steels that will be used a low temperature environment.
DIFFUSIBLE HYDROGEN IN THE WELD METAL : max 5ml/100g of weld metal.
NOTES ON USAGE
• Proper preheating (50-150° C) and interpass temperature must be used in order to release diffusible hydrogen which may cause cracking in weld metal when electrodes are used for medium and heavy plates.
• Gas flow rate is proper 20-25 l/mm.
• Shielding gas should be used 100% CO2 or Ar + 20 - 25% CO2