GM 70, ER 70S6
AWS/SFA 5.18: ER70S-6C, JIS Z3312 YGW12, IS 814: 2004
GM 70 is copper coated solid wire designed for all position welding by short-circuiting type transfer. As the deposition efficiency is high and penetration is deep, highly efficient welding can be performed. The wire is supplied in precision layer winding on plastic spool.
CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
• Butt & fillet welding of steel structures such as vehicles, machinery & bridges etc.
• ASTM A210 GrAl, C, A36, A106GrA/B/C, A139, A214, A234
• Trailers, earth, moving equipments.
• Bus bodies, containers.
• Railway wagons, storage tanks.
• Ship building, pipe welding.
• The sheet welding in automotive industry.
INSTRUCTION ON USAGE
• Use welding grade CO2 / Argon + 15~25% CO2 gas mixture.
• Flow quantity of shielding gas should be 25 l/min. approximately.
• Use wind screen against wind.
• Keep distance between tip and base metal 6~15mm for less than 250A, and 15~25mm for more than 250A of welding current.
RECOMMENDED CURRENT (AMPS)