GM 90SG, ER90SG
AWS/SFA 5.28: ER90S-G
A solid alloyed wire specially developed for flat and horizontal fillet and butt welding position. The deposited weld metal has uniform weld bead shape.
CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
• For welding of high tensile steels of having UTS of 550 MPa and 620 MPa etc.
• For fabrication of concor wagons, bridges, structures etc.
• Use welding grade CO2 Gas or 80% Argon + 20% CO2 gas mixture.
• Flow rate about 25 l/minute.
• Recommended stick out is between 15 to 25 mm.
WELDING CURRENT : DC (+)
SHIELDING GAS : CO2
RECOMMENDED CURRENT (AMPS)