GRIBINOX 347 E347 -15
AWS/SFA 5.4: E347-15 ; IS: 5206: E 19.9 Nb B 20
A basic coated stabilized stainless steel electrode with a controlled composition and controlled ferrite content, designed for welding austenitic stainless steel such as AISI grades 347, 321, 301, 302, 304 or equivalent. The electrode has excellent arc stability and low spatter loss. The electrode can be manipulated easily in all welding positions. The deposited welds are of radiographic quality.
WELD METAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
• For welding stainless steels type 321, 347, 304.
• Also for surfacing unalloyed, low alloy and cast steels, Food Stuffs, Dairy, Textile, Chemical & Aircraft
Industries, Household appliances, pipe-line figgings, Hospital Apparatus, etc.
• The base metal should be free from oil, Grease or Dirt before welding.
• Keep a short arc-length.
• The weld bead should be cleaned with stainless steel brush.
• Maintain interpass temperature 150°C max.
• Redry electrodes if required at 200°C for one hour.
REDRYING : 250°C / 2 hrs
ASME SECTION IX QUALIFICATION : QW-432 F-NUMBER,5, QW-442 A-NUMBER, 8
WELDING POSITION :