GRICON 76G, E 7016-G
AWS A5.5 / ASME SFA5.5 E7016-G JIS Z3241 DL5016-6AP1
A basic coated, hydrogen controlled electrode deposits tough and crack free weld metal in butt and fillet joints. The weld metal has very low diffusible hydrogen content and is resistant to ageing. The electrode has an extremely stable arc which enables it to be manipulated in the most difficult positions without any risk of arc extinction due to freezing. The deposited welds meet X-ray quality requirements.
WELD METAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
• For welding structural steels where resistance to brittle fracture is required under adverse operating conditions.
• Off-shore production platforms.
• Fabrication pressure vessels,
• Nuclear containment vessels
• ASTM A106 Grades A, B, C
• ASTM A516 Grades 60, 70
• Bridges, Pipelines, Heavy Machinery, Tanks, Penstocks, etc.
REDRYING TEMPERATURE : 250°C / 2hrs
WELDING POSITION :