Griduct 86G, E 8016-G
AWS/SFA 5.5: E8016G
A basic coated, low-hydrogen electrode producing a 1.0 % max nickel weld metal. The all position electrode is designed for applications demanding high yield strength and excellent fracture toughness at temperature down to minus 62°C. The welds are of radiographic quality.
WELD METAL ANALYSIS (RANGE) %
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (RANGE)
• Off-shore fabrication, LPG tanks
• Fabrication of storage tanks, process plant and associated pipework
• ASTM A335-Grade 6 Pipe
• ASTM A350-Grade LF1 / LF2 forgings
• ASTM A352-Grade LC2 castings
• Meeting Nace specific MR-01-75 / ISO 15156 requirements.
• Diffusible hydrogen in the additional & max 4 ml / 100 g of acid metal.
MICROSTRUCTURE : Ferritic with a component of acicular ferrite.
ASME IX QUALIFICATION : QW-432 F NO 4, QW-442 A NO 10
REDRYING TEMPERATURE : 300°C / 1 - 2hrs
WELDING POSITION :